- Check in time is 4 pm.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Early arrival/late departure is based upon the availability of your site. A fee of $20.00
per hour increment will be charged and is limited to 2 hours. The guest must contact
the office to arrange.
- We will ensure that the site will be clean upon arrival. Please ensure the site is clean
- Trash must be placed at the front of each site/cabin daily for proper removal.
- Fire rings cannot be moved.
- All sewer hoses must have a watertight rubber collar. Please ensure all hookups are in good
- All RVs must be in good condition and well maintained.
- All cabins are non-smoking and non-vaping. Violators will forfeit their security deposit or
incur a $250 smoking fee.
- We love pets and ask that our property be respected. Any pet damage will result in a
security deposit deduction to cover damages.
- Cabin inventory is taken before arrival & upon checkout. Any missing items will be deducted
from the security deposit.
- Primary guest must be over 18 and present a valid photo ID. The IDs of all guests over the
age of 16 must be scanned and entered into the guest file.
- Only those adults and children indicated on the registration forms are permitted on site.
Visitors of guests must be registered at the office and pay a visitor’s fee.
- RV site rates include 4 persons. Additional adults are $10 per person, and additional
children $5 per person.
- RV pet fees are $7 per pet per day, $28 per pet per week, $99 per pet per month. Pet
friendly cabins $18 per pet per day, $84 per pet per week, $210 per pet per month.
Maximum of 3 pets/site
- Pets must be leashed at all times. We do not have breed restrictions, but ask that all pets
be well-behaved and non-aggressive. Please do not leave pets unattended in the resort.
Administration reserves the right to remove guests & their pets if these rules are violated.
Modes of Transportation & Parking
- The speed limit in the resort is 10 mph and is strictly enforced.
- Individuals without a current driver’s license may not operate any motorized vehicle on
- Only one RV is allowed per site with one tow vehicle and one golf cart. All vehicles must be
registered and display the proper car tag. All additional vehicles will need to be parked in
designated locations and will be charged an extra vehicle fee.
- No parking on the grass, the streets, or vacant campsites is allowed.
- Testing, repairs, tuning, or maintenance of vehicles or RVs is prohibited.
- Electric/Hybrid golf carts are allowed to be driven in the park. They must stay on paved
roads. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and have a current driver’s license. Proof
of insurance must be on file with the office.
- No gas golf carts, ATV’s, dirt bikes, or other off-road vehicles are allowed to be driven on
resort property. Motorcycles are only to be used for entering/exiting the resort.
- No boats, jet skis, or boat trailers are allowed on your site. If you have these items, they
should be parked in designated areas.
- Between the hours of 11pm and 8am, please be respectful of your fellow campers by
keeping your voices & entertainment media at low levels.
- Children under 18 must be on their site by dusk and accompanied by an adult after dusk.
**These rules & regulations will be enforced by Management. Any violation of these rules &
regulations will result in warnings, fines, and possible removal from the resort.**
**All guests & visitors acknowledge these rules will be enforced upon entrance to the park. Guests &
visitors also acknowledge to abide by these rules & regulation, visible on our website, by signing the
Guest Registration Form.**